The specific guidelines below must be followed each time inventory is sent to our warehouse locations. If the guidelines are not followed, this may result in $40/hour fee including delays in receiving processing time.
Peak Season 2021-2022 (11/1/21 – 1/15/22)
- If products arrive without a Warehouse Receiving Order (WRO), there will be an additional 3-5 business days to process your shipment.
- LTL, FTL and containers needs to be scheduled 48hrs in advance. Small parcel does not need an appointment
- If no scheduled appointment, delivery may be refused plus a “no appointment fee”
- We only receive inventory during weekdays Mondays to Fridays.
Receiving Operation Guidelines
- Receiving Timeline
- Less than 6 pallets (includes small parcel): between 1-3 business days from arrival
- More than 6 pallets: 3-5 business days from arrival