Every box/pallet that arrives at a Spaceful fulfillment centre must have a Warehouse Receiving Order (WRO) created in your Spaceful account or associated tracking number. WROs are essential for our team to identify shipments and accurately receive inventory.
When incoming shipments cannot be received within our usual turnaround time due to missing/inaccurate information we will hold the receiving process and move the boxes/pallets to an on-hold receiving status.
The creation of WRO is a required process and allows our operations team to know exactly what SKUs and quantities are expected to arrive. WROs must be created 48 hours in advance of the reception of your inventory.
Note: Products must have dimensions and weights entered before creating a WRO.
Lean more about editing products.
1. Navigate to the Inventory tab within your Spaceful dashboard.
2. From the Inventory tab, click on "Manage Inventory".
3. From the Manage Inventory pop-up window, click on "Send Inventory".
4. Search and select all the items you wish to send to our warehouse for fulfillment. (You may search based on the product name or SKU).
5. Once all the items have been selected, enter the total quantity for each item we will be receiving and click on "Next".
6. Choose the shipping type (boxed or standalone SKUs (if applicable)) and how the inventory is configured from the options available. Once the selections have been made, click on "Next".
7. Configure the shipment (number of boxes, quantity per box, etc.) to the best of your ability. You may also had a pallet/box reference ID to the receiving order and click on "Next".
8. Select the "#1 - St-laurent Warehouse 2 - 4315 Rue Griffith, Montréal H4T 2A2" option. Choose a pre-existing carrier or add a shipping carrier (you must fill in the information of a shipping carrier if you are creating your first WRO, the carrier will be available to chose from on future receiving orders). Select an arrival date, preferred arrival time and select a time slot. Once finished, click on "Next".
9. Review your order carefully and click on "Submit Receiving Order".