Every box/pallet that arrives at a Spaceful fulfillment centre must have a Warehouse Receiving Order (WRO) created in your Spaceful account or associated tracking number. WROs are essential for our team to identify shipments and accurately receive inventory.
Important note: All shipments must be delivered directly to our warehouse and all duties and taxes must be pre-paid. Spaceful will not retrieve shipments and postal offices or pay any duties or fees to release shipments.
When incoming shipments cannot be received within our usual turnaround time due to missing/inaccurate information we will hold the receiving process and move the boxes/pallets to an on-hold receiving status.
The creation of WRO is a required process and allows our operations team to know exactly what SKUs and quantities are expected to arrive. WROs must be created 48 hours in advance of the reception of your inventory.
Note: Products must have dimensions and weights entered before creating a WRO.
Lean more about editing products.
1. Navigate to the Inventory tab within your Spaceful dashboard.
2. From the Inventory tab, click on "Manage Inventory".
3. From the Manage Inventory pop-up window, click on "Send Inventory".
4. Search and select all the items you wish to send to our warehouse for fulfillment. (You may search based on the product name or SKU).
5. Once all the items have been selected, enter the total quantity for each item we will be receiving and click on "Next".
6. Choose the shipping type (boxed or standalone SKUs (if applicable)) and how the inventory is configured from the options available. Once the selections have been made, click on "Next".
7. Configure the shipment (number of boxes, quantity per box, etc.) to the best of your ability. You may also had a pallet/box reference ID to the receiving order and click on "Next".
8. Select the "#1 - St-laurent Warehouse 2 - 4315 Rue Griffith, Montréal H4T 2A2" option. Choose a pre-existing carrier or add a shipping carrier (you must fill in the information of a shipping carrier if you are creating your first WRO, the carrier will be available to chose from on future receiving orders). Select an arrival date, preferred arrival time and select a time slot. Once finished, click on "Next".
9. Press on the "Generate Download Link" to print the mandatory receiving slip. Ensure that the receiving slip is added on the outside of every pallet and/or box. If you are shipping pallets, please ensure they do not exceed the maximum dimension and weight.
Alternatively, you may send the receiving slip directly to your manufacturer by including the manufacturer name, email and purchase order # in order to have the receiving slip added to your inventory before shipment.
Note: Receiving orders that arrive at the warehouse without the mandatory receiving slip may be refused or incur daily on-hold receiving fees along with processing delays.
More information on ORO (On-Hold Receiving Order) can be found here.
10. Review your order carefully and click on "Submit Receiving Order".