There may be times when a shopper receives defective product or items and a return may be needed to return an order. You can create returns directly from within the Spaceful dashboard, to do so simply follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Returns tab from within your Spaceful dashboard.
2. From the Return tabs, click on "Create Return"
3. From within the "Create Return" screen, fill in the required information, indicating which products, quantity and reason for return. If you would like to provide the shopper with a prepaid return label, please be sure to check the box marked "Include return shipment label". If checked, please follow steps 4, 5, & 6.
Note: When checking "Include return shipment label", the cost of the generated label will be billed to your Spaceful account.
3.1 If you are creating an exchange, be sure to input the products/items and quantity that you will be exchanging. When completing an exchange, a new order will be created that will in status "On Hold" until the return is processed.
4. Select "Create Return Order" when all the information is filled in and reviewed.
5. When the Return order is created, select "Details" next to the newly created return order.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "Send Label" to send the shopper the return instructions and prepaid return label (only if applicable).