To make sure your first pickup goes as smoothly as possible, we recommend the following:
- Air conditioning units and refrigerators need to be unplugged at least 24 hours before your appointment so they can drain.
- Pack all of your bags and boxes before your appointment. Do not overpack.
- If possible, disassemble furniture items beforehand as disassembly adds to your pickup time.
- Label any bins and boxes that you’d like to easily identify.
- Double-check that you’re not storing any items that violate our prohibited items list. This includes any food, liquids, and illegal or hazardous items.
- Empty dresser drawers, desks, filing cabinets, etc, making sure to remove any items you might have stored inside of your furniture.